how to support the PTO
(WHILE YOU SHOP!)
1. Direct donation
This year we are not asking for direct donations. If you would like to give anyway, use the PayPal link below! Thank you!
2. Make Your Amazon.com Purchases Through Amazon Smile!
Think of the hundreds of items you order at Amazon, from school supplies to holiday gifts to summer vacation flip flops! A percentage of those purchases can go to West El.
1. Visit https://smile.amazon.com/
2. Select West Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization as the charity you are supporting
3. Order from Minted.com!
When you purchase from www.minted.com (cards stationary, gifts for all occasions), use the code: FUNDRAISEWESTPTO at check out and you save 20%! They donate 15% back to the PTO! Win-win for all!
4. Order from Mabel's Labels!
We have teamed up with Mabel's Labels this year! For every purchase made, they will give 20% back to our PTO! How cool is that?
They have labels for EVERYTHING - lunch boxes, water bottles, pencil cases, shoes, you name it! Check them out!
1. click on this link: https://mabelslabels.com/en_US/fundraising/support/
2. search & choose West Elementary PTO (Andover)
4. get organized
5. Scan Box Tops
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, our school will receive a check for out school!
6. Drop off clothing donations at West El
Cleaning out old clothing and books? Dropping kids off at school? Do both at the same time!
The gray donation bins in the parking lot behind the school are emptied monthly and West El gets paid by the pound– it adds up!